cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaddafi's Son Captured

Community Veteran

Gaddafi's Son Captured

Gaddafi's son, Saif al-Islam, has been captured in Libya.  They now have to decide if he will stand trial in Libya or handed over to the International Criminal Court in the Hague.
Gaddafi's Son
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: Gaddafi's Son Captured

I Bet he will be having a few sleepless nights considering what they did to his father.
Community Veteran

I'd imagine they will be taking good care of him to ensure he stands trial.
Community Veteran

Take care of him yes but not sure if they will take GOOD care of him
Community Veteran

at least they've had the good sense to not murder him out of hand.
my conspiracy nut sidekick reckons that someone went in tasked with the job of making sure that pere gadaffi didn't long survive capture.  my rational sidekick decided that just because he's a conspiracy nut doesn't mean he' necessarily barking up a wrong tree.
Community Veteran

Saif knew everything that happened in Libya so there will be a few leaders and ex leaders around the world who may be a bit worried.  Bliar must be concerned.
Community Veteran

I Doubt Blair is in the least bit concerned, all he has to do is either deny anything said against him that he does not agree with or put a different slant on it.
If you consider what other politicians have got away with then he will have no problems as he is far more skilled than any of them in that department, that's why he was PM !
Community Veteran

An interesting article in today's Sunday Times indicates strong links between Labour and the Gadaffi reegime.  It specifically mentions Bliar and Mandleson.  It would also be intersting to know Clown Brown's involvement in the al-Megrahi affair.  I believe he was fully in the know about the deal.
Community Veteran

Just read an interesting article that suggests Airmiles Andy will also be concerned about what might be said about him Undecided
Community Veteran

I see Saif had his fingers bandaged which he claimed was a result of an air strike, possibly true but in the absence of other injuries the story that the rebels cut part of his fingers off in retribution for his habit of waving his finger at people whilst talking might be more accurate.
Community Veteran

This from the BBC report:
Libyan TV showed pictures of Saif al-Islam on the plane to Zintan with bandages on his left hand.
Asked by Reuters reporter Marie-Louise Gumuchian during the flight if he was feeling all right, he said simply: "Yes." He added that he had been injured in a Nato air strike a month ago.