Did you mean: 

Funeral Promotions

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 40

Re: Funeral Promotions

Popping off stony broke?  Ha Ha...
I want to die, in debt.....
Well, they say you can`t take it with you when you go.... so why not go out with a profit  ? ? ?    Cheesy
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Quote from: shutter
so why not go out with a profit  ? ? ?    Cheesy

Makes sense to me... Grin
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

It so happens SWMBO and I are in the latter stages of completing our funeral plans.
We have decided to go woodland burial and have purchased our plots in side by side places in a nice south facing sunny spot (not that we'll be able to enjoy it). Under two established sapling oak trees, so we don't have the extra expense of buying trees.
We have specified with the funeral director the simplest of graveside ceremonies, and advised our family that should they want to modify this they're welcome to do so, but they are doing it for themselves, not for us.
We like the warm feeling that comes with that our family do not have the expense of our funerals (unless they want to change things themselves)  
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 40

Quote from: shutter
@Strat..... you might be interested in this..... being a fellow yokshuman......   
http://www.coffincompany.co.uk/cardboard-coffin

I forgot to mention....... don`t forget to include the rags soaked in  Linseed Oil.... for a DIY cremation....  Cheesy
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

And make sure it's boiled linseed oil too... Grin
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Quote from: AlaricAdair
We plan to bury our coffins in our orchard. Up to two burials are legal without planning permission provided they are properly documented. The only cost now is the rental of a JCB backhoe and the fee for an alternate ceremony.

I misread that as ..'  fee for an alternate comedy.'  Cheesy Cheesy