cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From today's Times

Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

From today's Times

Où sont les nus d’antan? Where are the streakers of yesteryear? They used to be a feature of summer cricket or winter rugby, the beered-up exhibitionist emerging suddenly like a startled pheasant and heading on a naked scamper across the turf — what the Germans poetically call a nackerblitz — while the crowd roars them on.

I just love the German version

13 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: From today's Times

I expect the humourless sour faces of today have had them all locked up as sex criminals.

The country could do with a bit of cheering up. But it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon.

Too many doom and gloom merchants.

Community Veteran

billnotben wrote:

We can always rely on you for that I thinkUndecided

I think there is a general feel-good factor in the country at present. There is a good feeling of optimism around.

Community Veteran

do you remember the first one at Tickenham

https://youtu.be/aHUny5i4544

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Embedded video removed and replaced with a link to it.

Warning: video contains material some people may find objectionable

Community Veteran

artmo wrote:

We can always rely on you for that I thinkUndecided

Bah Humbug.

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

I can, and for two reasons!

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I find it odd that a video of a woman showing her xxxx is acceptable but to state that in writing is unacceptable and would get censored even though the word in question is in the English dictionary ?

Figure that out !

Wink

Community Veteran

probably the mods didn't spot it Lips are sealed

Community Veteran

Hard to miss.Tongue

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

@Oldjim

Not spot it ?

They are probably still watching it.

Cheesy

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

@gleneagles probably got it on a repeat loop !   Shocked

Minivanman
Hero

Censorship is an unenviable task as what ever you do and wherever you draw that line it's going to be wrong. I've run a couple of 'open' web site forums, and there were always those that pushed beyond what rules you have laid out. Gave it up as a bad job in the end sad to say.  

The few will always spoil it for the many it seems, and the many will never give thanks for you trying.

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

artmo wrote:

billnotben wrote:

We can always rely on you for that I thinkUndecided Still trying to upset people artmo?

I think there is a general feel-good factor in the country at present. There is a good feeling of optimism around.

What qualifies you to determine that then? - There are a lot of people out there struggling just to survive each day and you have absolutely no idea of their existence or the harshness they are facing. You and your chums might be enjoying the high life and feeling happy about your future but I can assure you that there are a lot who are not.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Minivanman
Hero

That rather harsh reply if I may say so, are you one of those that struggle to survive?

You need to lighten up friend because even as a pensioner on a basic state pension my life is as good as it's ever been. Sure a few more bob would not go amiss, and should be ten year old car collapse tomorrow I'd be digging out that bus pass.

Count your blessing not your woes.