cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free delivery for Tesco groceries...

Fixes: 125

Free delivery for Tesco groceries...

... for 4 hours slots (Mon-Thu).
I don't remember this option being available for my last order 3 weeks ago.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Free delivery for Tesco groceries...

you signed up to the delivery saver?
Fixes: 125

No. I don't order enough online to warrant it.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

The free delivery Mon-Thu, £2 Fri-Sun, for four-hour slots has been on offer to me for around three months. It was/is only offered in certain areas. Perhaps following the initial trial it is being rolled out to more districts.
I have a midweek pass but one recent week I was unable to take delivery Tue-Thu so I made use of the new service to take free delivery on a Monday. I reserved a four-hour slot. On the morning of the day of delivery there was a text message waiting informing me which one-hour slot within the four hours selected I would receive my delivery.  My delivery took place on the dot of the start of the one/four hour slot.
Excellent idea for someone who knows that they can be at home any time in a four-hour period. I prefer to stick with a midweek pass as it means I can book an early slot and have the rest of the day to do as I wish. It cost me £15 worth of Clubcard vouchers for a year's deliveries.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Not much point in me taking up their delivery service, they're just round the corner from me residing in an ex co-op store and laughingly call themselves a "superstore", despite being not that much bigger than a large Aldi... Huh
Community Veteran

yeah I see now they copying asda, bigger delivery slots so less predictable when they arrive but is free. and yeah I also currently have the midweek pass.