Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free delivery and big discount from Amazon - I thought

Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Free delivery and big discount from Amazon - I thought

Clicked on the Ford Focus Third Generation link on el reg and got this
Also read the review http://www.reghardware.com/2011/04/26/review_car_ford_focus_3g/ and first thought is who needs a driver  Sad
I loved one of the comments
The Focus will actually make you indicate before changing lanes - can't be having that!
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: Free delivery and big discount from Amazon - I thought

Hehehe What will all those hard done by lazy drivers do now? - Indicating?... cor blimey.. thats hard work that is!
Next thing you know we'll have motorbikes that automatically slow down when coming round bends towards emerging junctions!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: okrzynska

Next thing you know we'll have motorbikes that automatically slow down when coming round bends towards emerging junctions!

OR.... actually staying on the left side of the road, instead of "hogging" the centre line, and expecting motorists to get out of their way......
(By hogging the centre line, they also present a "wide" vehicle to overtake, instead of a "motorbike", they become dustcarts.... and revel in it too !... is it any wonder motorists and bikers don`t "get on" ... )
Community Veteran

I've known loads of bikers over the years and all of them blame car drivers for their accidents. When out driving on the road and seeing how they all behave i'm really not surprised they have accidents in the first place. They never stick to speed limits, don't slow down for bends in the road etc.
I'm very cautious about pulling out from a junction but the number of times i've had motorbikes shoot past at stupid speeds is stupid.
I had one arrogant bugger behind me once years ago.. he eventually overtook me with his "foot to the floor" and stuck his fingers up at me as he went past. Terrible shame he behaved like that as the next time i saw him was at the end of the road.. he was standing there with a plod who had his notebook out  Grin
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

And the worst part of it is.................... most of them are well over 45, or even 50 years old, and .... to put it nicely ..... " should know better ".
Community Veteran

You'd think so wouldn't you.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Community Veteran

They all know the risks..