cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Broadband (and Bradbury Walks)

Fixes: 47

Free Broadband (and Bradbury Walks)

I've just had a visit at the door from a young lady who tells me that new software has been installed in my local exchange that now gives me free broadband.
She asked me if I had received notification of this in the past two weeks. I said 'no'
I asked her who she was working for and her answer...................................guess Smiley
They must be desperate for customers if they are giving it away.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
19 REPLIES
Fixes: 104

Re: Free Broadband

Plusnet?
/coat
Will Moderate For Thanks
Steve
Pro

Isn't the name of the company against forum rules? Anyhoo their broadband Is always free, I take It they have put LLU In your exchange? What's worrying Is they say Its free, So they could charge for It at any time ( When It works ) which would make them very expensive. Headaches really are not worth It.

I wouldn't go with TT if they paid me but AFAIK they've had LLU in there for ages.
Anyway considering the level of service my daughter has received from a certain JP at Plusnet Wink why would I want to move. Cool

They are still blitzing our area revisiting many houses..but strangely not mine.
If the come round tomorrow they will be in competition with Jehovah's Witnesses.
Steve
Pro

And that's If tomorrow comes, We are all doomed In about twenty mins from now Grin

Really Shocked....I've only just started my tea Angry Do I have time to finish it Undecided
Steve
Pro

Well unless you have been a bad boy, If you have you will have time for tea and pudding Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

http://www.familyradio.com/ seems to have gone off the air  Crazy
Edit:- Sat night Grimsvotn (Volcano under Vatnajökull, Iceland's largest Icecap) erupts
Earthquake swarms associated with eruption at http://en.vedur.is/earthquakes-and-volcanism/earthquakes/
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Strange last night was watching a Videp of Julia Bradbury walking up the other one and went to the rim in a helicopter
TRAVEL: Julia Bradbury's Icelandic Walk
On: BBC 4 
Date: Saturday 14th May 2011 (Already shown)
Time: 20:00 to 21:00 (1 hour long)
Julia Bradbury heads for Iceland to embark on the toughest walk of her life. Her challenge is to walk the 60 kilometres of Iceland's most famous hiking route, a trail that just happens to end at the unpronounceable volcano that brought air traffic across Europe to a standstill in 2010. With the help of Icelandic mountain guide Hanna, Julia faces daunting mountain climbs, red hot lava fields, freezing river crossings, deadly clouds of sulphuric gas, swirling ash deserts and sinister Nordic ghost stories as she attempts to reach the huge volcanic crater at the centre of the Eyjafjallaj"kull glacier.

And when she gets to her destination she will probably find a Talk-talk rep offering her free broadband Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

bit too much of a coincidence:- was watching the same program last night on Iplayer.  Smiley
nadger
Rising Star

We watched one of her canal walks - still have one on Iceland to watch on Humax.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Its a good one. funny scenary, Had it on my Humax. its now gone to find where the end of humanity got to

I like Julia Bradbury's programs and have watched the Railway Walks featuring Derbyshire and the Peak District as I'm familiar with them.