cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form filler

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Form filler

I have a lengthy set of forms to fill in. I would like to do this on the PC rather than by hand. Anybody suggest some free software for this?
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Re: Form filler

If they are pdf forms then this will do it http://www.tracker-software.com/product/pdf-xchange-viewer and if they aren't pdf then use something like CutePDF to create them
Community Veteran

Thanks Jim, I already have that but can't get it to do what I want, which is: to scan the forms and fill them in. At least not unless I upgrade to the full version (I guess)
I wondered if Adobe Reader may do it? my objection to AR is everything else that goes with it...!!

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

It does if you scan as a pdf then use the Typewriter tool is works fine - see this picture
The typewriter tool is under Tools, Comment and Markup Tools
Community Veteran

Ok Jim I'll give it a try, thanks.