cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those with cashback offer issues (TopCashBack, etc)...

Fixes: 121

For those with cashback offer issues (TopCashBack, etc)...

Persistence and patience pays off in the end.
I've had problems with both QuidCo and TopCashBack. The latest with TopCashBack was where house and buildings insurance was tracked as if only one was purchased and not both.
I have kept screen-shots of the offers and realised that they do take some time to sort things out (probably going back and forth between insurer and themselves).
The original transaction was 28th October and was tracked at £19. Today TopCashBack offered a further £19 which I accepted and payout was made for £38 which should be in my account in a few days.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: For those with cashback offer issues (TopCashBack, etc)...

I've had the same problem with TopCashBack with my home/buildings insurance.  Like you they treated them separately, paying £28.35 on each, whereas there was a  special offer of £72 for combined insurance.
After numerous emails to them they are now sorting it out - or so they say Wink
I find contacting them a problem. I wish they had a phone number where it is possible to explain exactly what is wrong.
Fixes: 121

Re: For those with cashback offer issues (TopCashBack, etc)...

Yes. I did have to to explain things more than once in more simple terms after a couple of their messages failed to actually address my complaint.
Considering many of the various companies' cashback offers can take many months I think just under 3 months to get the complaint sorted and payment made is relatively quick Wink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still