Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For the man that has everything.....

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

For the man that has everything.....

....... how about a water cannon if you are still undecided what to buy your other half this Christmas?

Great for watering plants, dealing with unruly neighbours, or squirting that pesky cat off your veg patch. Dog poo down your street would be no trouble for this bad boy as a quick but powerful jet of water along the pavement will have it cleared in no time - and even better if the owner is on the other end of the dog lead. Whoosh, both gone!

Lots of others uses of course, so grab a bargain and get those bids in now folks, that nice man down at County Hall is just waiting to hear from you. Thumbs Up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38315784

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
4 REPLIES
agedgopher
Aspiring Pro

Re: For the man that has everything.....

For the man that has everything......Penicillin!

VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

...The cost has been incurred by the Met's purchasing, fitting out and repairing the machines and includes £970 spent on installing radios and CD players....

Minivanman
Hero

Must have 'Music while you Squirt' those protesting peasants. The "Ride of the Valkyries" comes to mind! Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

It's rather appropriate that

The German composer Richard Wagner was a controversial figure during his lifetime, and has continued to be so after his death.  Even today he is associated in the minds of many with Nazism and his operas are often thought to extol the virtues of German nationalism.
[Wikipedia]