cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For one night only...

Fixes: 124

For one night only...

Only Fools and Horses to return for Sport relief.
[quote=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2533599/Only-Fools-Horses-set-return-special-episode-celebrating-Del-Boys-birthday.html]The storyline is believed to have been created by the show’s writer John Sullivan before his death in 2001, with his sons Dan and Jim taking over the script.18 years ago after Time On Our Hands I hoped for a return but found the last three episodes (2001/2003) to be a little disappointing.
They did a good sketch for Comic Relief in the mid '90s. Loved Rodney's face when Del Boy says Goodnight Sweetheart.
Started to watch Still Open All Hours but turned it off after 12 minutes. Couldn't believe David Jason even got involved in it - it seemed utter rubbish.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

5 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: For one night only...

I thought the title referred to The Full Monty.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

Only Fools and Horses was one of the funniest programmes on TV for many years.  I just wish they would let us remember it as it was - no remake can be as good.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

There were a load of extracts from Dave Allen last night - still funny and more to the point no foul language
Fixes: 47

So many great characters Cool
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

Quote from: Oldjim
- still funny and more to the point no foul language

That's more than can be said for 2 progs on TV this week.  Someone on here recommended Benidorm. It was totally unfunny and full of crude language and innuendo. Even this was not as bad as Catherine Tait where the whole prog was swearword after swearword.  Totally unnecessary and totally lacking in any humour.  I'm surprised the BBC allowed it.