cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For goodness sake just give up...

Fixes: 125

For goodness sake just give up...

Woman fails Theory Test 110 times!
The unnamed learner, from Southwark, south-east London, spent a staggering £3,410 in a bid to show she knows the rules and dangers of the road.

They also showed that even when learners managed to pass the theory test, some still struggled to master the practical exam.
One such example was a middle-aged man who failed the practical driving test a record 36 times - thankfully, passing on his 37th attempt.

Could anyone who takes that number of attempts really be considered good enough. I suppose one thought is that they must be if they eventually passed - but could it just have been a lucky day Undecided

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: For goodness sake just give up...

With ref to the last line, Mav..... Lucky day ?  well, next time you go out on the road,..... ask someone to "pretend" they are a driving examiner, and get them to tally up how many mistakes you make,.... !.. Of course,... that will be "your lucky day"... and if you didn`t cause an accident,..... everyone elses "lucky day"...  ! ! ! ! ! ..  Wink
. a good one to try out, as a passenger, I will be chatting to the driver, ( as you do ),... then suddenly ask them...... " what was the last road sign you passed ? " 
Devonian
Grafter

Re: For goodness sake just give up...

I didn't know you could fail!!!!!