cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For any radio engineers out there

Community Veteran

For any radio engineers out there

I'm in need of a RF Output module to repair for my Dual Band  VHF/UHF radio - the one currently fitted is a M57713 Mitsubishi Module, which is apparently now obsolete, however, the equivalent is RA08H1317M  also made by Mitsusbishi.
Can someone who knows about these things, drop me a PM and I'll send them the datasheets for comparison. This is for the Yaesu FT8500 mobile transciever, manufactured circa 1994.
Cheers
CB.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: For any radio engineers out there

@Chemical Brother, I think if you Google M57713 Mitsubishi Module you will find several sources of the item you require.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

I think you'll find that this thread is at the top of that google search Wink
Plus, all the sites that show it state the item is no longer available. I have found a source in china, however, I'm not so keen to part with any CC details..
Community Veteran

It's been years since I repaired kit ! - paperwork took over my life.
But I assume you have tried the main dealers like Lowe, Waters and Stanton etc etc ?.
Not the  cheapest I know but they probably have the expertise ?
Community Veteran

As mal0z states, if you know a supplier you trust they will be able to dig out the right information for you if a drop in replacement truly exists.
The link below lists a lot of RF amps including the 57713, I can not vouch for them http://www.rfparts.com/module_m.html#m57704el
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed