Did you mean: 

For Sale - on Ebay

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

For Sale - on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOR-SALE-Retired-BOEING-747-400-Air-frame-/272350983151

Starting price $299,000.00  

Buy it now      $900,000.00

Or you can buy bits of it..... e.g.. the cockpit... or the wings... or the main fuselage...

Sorry, but the engines have already been removed,... and the undercarriage will be also be removed...

10 REPLIES
Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Re: For Sale - on Ebay

Would that include postage or is it buyer collects? You have to be so careful with ebay!

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran

@Minivanman  You obviously did not read all the sales blurb....

Delivery of all, or parts, as required, can be arranged with the seller, who has facilities for delivery

Minivanman
Hero

I did actually but also noticed was that they did not deliver to the UK?

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

That'd make a nice shed for the garden... Grin

Minivanman
Hero

Not bad thinking.

Talked to Mrs Minivan about it this afternoon and we reckoned it would make a rather cool looking house. 

Community Veteran

Cash on collection or Paypal?

------------------------------

I see it's for sale as used. Shouldn't that be spares or repair? As according to ebay rules if it doesn't work or has parts missing. How will they cope with an item not as described return?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

There was something a while back on TV where they took a plane and tried to find as many ways as they could to "upcycle" it into new things, such as making furniture out of the seating, lamps out of framework, extracting gold from electrical connections to make a ring (which failed, not enough gold), and best of all, a garden office out of a section of fuselage, was a brilliant idea, can't recall the name of the show or whether it was on BBC or C4...

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Strange auction that... it's a plane fueselage for sale... but they're removing this, that, x, y, z... all of which you can then buy back from them seperately. Or you can just buy the bits you want and stuff the poor soul that actually buys the rest of the fuselage not knowing what has been sneakily removed.

I smell a negative feedback being earned.... lol

@shutter you can call it an early xmas pressie if you like... i'm sure my neighbours won't mind Funny (and if they do i'll move it over to manston - they're not busy anymore lol)

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Yeah... sure is...  can you imagine putting your car ( the one that doesn`t yet go..! ).. for sale on those conditions  ? ? 

When I saw the linky, originally, there were already 86 "watchers"  ! ! .. ( maybe they were just curious to see what it actually fetches at the end.. )

Sorry, can`t afford it, (or any bits) for your Xmas prezzy... !

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

What.. not even the hostess trolley with a hot hostess?

Flaming eck, whats the world coming too...

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!