Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flying Ryanair

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Flying Ryanair

Flying Ryanair soon, does anyone have any experience flying them recently?

It's been a long time since I last flew with them and was okay, but heard they are trying to be nicer and better Tongue

I've pre-booked seats and only taking carry on baggage.

Thanks

NE Smiley

Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
4 REPLIES
Jake
Grafter

Re: Flying Ryanair

They're fine in my view. Good just for getting from A to B. 

It's usually pretty quick through check-in as long as you remember to do it online before you fly. I'd avoid eating on the flight, it's never anything worth paying the money for. And I tend to put a few movies or audio books on my tablet and it's generally a pleasant enough flight.

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Thanks Jake for that.

It's only a relatively quick flight from Newcastle to Dublin and back.  Looking from FlightRadar24.com it seems as Ryanair are using their newest aircraft on the route, which is good as haven't seen the new interior. Yes, been told about Online Check-In.

Thanks

NE

Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1

I use Ryanair pretty regularly to fly over to see family in County Mayo (usually fly East Midlands to Knock) and never not been impressed. Website is really easy to use, you can check in on your phone so no need to print anything out and it's 9 times out of 10 on time. Can't ask for much more when your flight is only 45 minutes or so!

salmo
Rising Star

I've used Ryanair quite a few times and found them to be fine. As long as you stick to the rules no problem. Often does not use an air bridge and have to walk or bus to the terminal but then after a 12 hour flight with BA had to wait longer than I've ever waited with Ryanair for buses to appear.