cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Potter to get 2011 release

Community Veteran

Final Potter to get 2011 release

OK - what magic potion will they use to keep the actors looking the age of the book characters  ?
Could they possibly change the actors for the main young characters ?.
The final instalment of the Harry Potter film franchise is to be released in 2011, it has been announced.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7912088.stm
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Final Potter to get 2011 release

They're already filming it.
I know this because if I look out of my office window, I'm surrounded by a lovely artificial village set that they will be imminently filming some scenes for it on Smiley
B.
Community Veteran

Well Barry - they film bits up here too - the train of course on the West Highland Line and major film sets in Glen Coe for one of the films ( the one with were they almost execute that strange "animal" and the Werewolve !. )
N/A

Oh Barry, you lucky thing! I'm still eagerly waiting for The Half Blood Prince which should have been released last November. It's really annoying because it was ready and they have only kept it back for commercial reasons.
They can do marvelous things with make up and special effects so I suppose it won't be too much of a problem to make the cast appear younger. 2011 seems an awful long time to wait.  Sad
techguy
Grafter

Sorry I've tried to watch one of these (which one it was escapes me) and I just cant get enthused.