Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling evil for Halloween?

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Feeling evil for Halloween?

Feeling evil for Halloween? Then how about this 'trick or treat' idea from a British writer. Pure evil, pure genius, and all in one nasty trick or treat package - it also works with onions! Evil

It'll soon be Halloween so time to prepare some yummy treats for the neighbourhood kids. Try dipping Brussels sprouts in chocolate for them.

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Feeling evil for Halloween?

Brilliant idea.... trick and treat in one ! ! ..

Community Veteran

It can only be a matter of time before there are some deliberate nasty poisonings at this time of year.

Coughy apple anyone.

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

If I was to do that, I'd probably use pickled onions.

But I am not evil to little kids.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Useful ideas for when you're hosting a party and their parents know what you're doing, but, not a smart move for just random kids knocking on your door cos the repercussions could be eggy... Grin

Community Veteran

Some Halloween repercussions involve repercussions.

I remember two local teenage boys running down a road, an engine revving followed by a car in hot pursuit. I heard one boy got "bumped" and the other was chased down a dark alley.

Nothing like a good scare on Halloween.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

jaread83 wrote:

If I was to do that, I'd probably use pickled onions.

But I am not evil to little kids.

So you would use sprouts ! ! !.. Cheesy    How Kind !   Smiley

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Well, Mrs Minivanman has just left the house with one of our grandaughters for an extended family kiddie halloween party. Dressed from head to toe in black topped off with a witches hat. Did she really need to dress as one? Wink

From what I can gather all the dads and granddads are keeping well clear of it all. A houseful of screaming little kids? Now that would be a nightmare!  

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.