Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up with TV presenters...

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

Re: Fed up with TV presenters...

I better not mention Holly "I'm here" Willoughby then.
Highlighted
Fixes: 409

Good couple of points you mention there Cheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Petlew
Yesterday's new BBC Airport Live was a good case in point. I noted several times a presenter describing something that was going on but it couldn't be seen as the presenter was full screen head and shoulders in shot.

Tonight's (Wednesday) was appalling for the amount of presenter time on screen, and playing silly what-sits.
If you cast your mind back to the original "Airport" programmes, that started a whole raft of similar shows, didn't feature a single on screen presenter the whole thing was done by excellent voice-overs. Ok it wasn't live, but if this is live TV give me carefully edited recorded content any day.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Just caught up with Airport Live which I recorded earlier. I know what you mean about the main presenter.  What a ghastly presenter.  Who on earth was she Undecided