cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fancy a starring Role in the next Star Wars film?

Fixes: 125

Fancy a starring Role in the next Star Wars film?

Star Wars sequel: Open auditions to be held in UK
Open auditions are being planned for two lead roles in the next Star Wars film, the BBC has learned.
The casting sessions for Star Wars: Episode VII will start later this week at locations around the UK and Ireland, including London, Dublin and Glasgow.

Star Wars: Episode VII is scheduled to begin shooting at Pinewood Studios in spring 2014, for an expected 2015 release.

They are a "street smart and strong" orphaned girl in her late teens and a "smart capable" man in his late teens or early 20s.

With the right make up and lighting maybe I could pass for early 20's Undecided

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

5 REPLIES
Razer
Grafter

Re: Fancy a starring Role in the next Star Wars film?

And with Industrial Light and Magic, you may even pass for a girl in her late teens!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Well I think that rules me out then!  Cheesy
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Thunderclap
Grafter

Quote from: Razer
And with Industrial Light and Magic, you may even pass for a girl in her late teens!

Grin Funny - Can you imagine the wannabes turning up for that? Wanted, X-Factor rejects. Pity the people who have to sift through that lot.
Although a little green Lips are sealed  tells me the roles are already cast and, this is just some Dark side of the Farce exercise in PR.
On the ILM theme, I feel the Force telling me the new Star Wars will be the usual 3% acting, 2% story and 95% CGI - they may as well make the movie on an XBOX360... oh the little green Lips are sealed just told me that's out for Xmas 2015
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Quote from: Thunderclap
the new Star Wars will be the usual 3% acting, 2% story and 95% CGI - they may as well make the movie on an XBOX360...

Grin
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
RichAllen
Grafter

If they bring back Darth Vader, I could be a shoo-in for the part, apart from being about 2 feet too small, I'm only 5'5" and David Prowse is massive, over 7 foot.