cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Movies

PlayDoh

Family Movies

As a mom of youngish kids, it's nice to know there are still some really nice innocent films out there.
Nims Island
Aww what a fantastic film, nice wholesome family movie. Bit like Swiss Family Robinson... with satellite & computers! These kind of films always take me back to my childhood, all the games we imagined... oh the innocence!!
Well worth watching!
The Water Horse
Another good family movie, perhaps a little scary for younger kids, but appeals to all ages. Based on the Loch Ness Monster (thoughh filmed mostly in NZ... for some bizarre reason)  the graphics are fantastic - enjoy!
Any others that are innocent yeh not boring to watch?
2 REPLIES
madjbright
Grafter

Re: Family Movies

You would not want to film a movie about the Loch Ness Monster in Loch Ness itself in case the real monster got involved  Smiley
Fixes: 80

Re: Family Movies

When my Grandson comes round it's either Bee Movie, Flushed Away or Over the Hedge. Roll eyes
Thank goodness he eventually goes and I can settle down in peace to watch Bee Movie, Flushed Away or Over the Hedge. Smiley

Customer and Forum Moderator.

To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine