cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fact or Fiction (Cameron says he will QUIT as Prime Minister)

TORPC
Grafter

Fact or Fiction (Cameron says he will QUIT as Prime Minister)

[quote=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2615502/Ill-quit-referendum-EU-doesnt-ahead-says-Cameron-makes-clear-vote-deal-breaker-future-Coalition-negotiations.html]Cameron says he will QUIT as Prime Minister if future coalition refuses to give an in-out referendum on Europe
    PM suggested he would resign if he fails to deliver referendum pledge
    Would be a 'deal breaker' in any future coalition negotiations, he added
    'This is a guaranteed part of our plan... I can’t make it any clearer,' he said

I like these comments Wink
Better hurry up David - before you lose your Seat to UKIP!
Forked tongued Tory as usual,all their promises have a poison fang attached,I don't think any Tory can defend his last promise without feeling embarrassed !!!

Lies Lies and feed the people more Lies. You had you chance with a referendum now UKIP are the peoples choice you will say anything you weasel
7 REPLIES
randpwar
Grafter

Re: Fact or Fiction (Cameron says he will QUIT as Prime Minister)

TORPC
Grafter

@ £19.99 it's a steal Wink
I could go to local store & get 4 plain ones, then print some transfers & still have change in my pocket Roll eyes
Community Veteran
Fixes: 4

Cameron says he will QUIT as Prime Minister if future coalition refuses to give an in-out referendum on Europe

I thought previously he had said that he would give the referendum IF the Tories WON in the next General Election.
In my mind, winning the next General Election means being the party that is first past the post, i.e. not in coalition.  Huh
randpwar
Grafter

Yep, got to say the price is the only thing stopping me. There's also a really good Schrödinger'S Cat one
TORPC
Grafter

In time you could make your own cheaper
Make your own clothes with this open source printer
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

to be fair the tories did present a bill to have the referendum regardless of who won the next election but it was defeated by the house of lords (labour majority) after narrowly passing in the house of commons despite serious opposition from labour and libdem leaders .......
so he cant very well offer to hold a referendum in the next parliament without winning and he's already spelled out why there is a need to wait for the conclusion of talks on neutering the ability of the EUP in dictating how or what can be done nationally .....
I actually disagree with his reasoning on the grounds that if we had such a referendum now whilst the rest of Europe is beholden to the UK in its ability to freely trade with north America we are in a stronger bargaining position to revert to the EFTA position that was originally polled for decades before I was borne but I suspect the whole point of him doing so is part of the reason why he hasn't lost his MEP pension pot .......
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran

it matters not one jot nor tittle.  they're all the same colour these days - drab grey to go with their minds and ideas.