Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Face Masks

gleneagles
Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

Face Masks

Few people find it much fun wearing face masks but they do offer a degree of protection to other people and possibly a small amount of protection to the wearer depending on the type of mask used.

I can understand some people who have breathing problems being reluctant to wear a mask but cannot see any reason why these people do not wear a face shield.

Soon this will all be hypothetical as the wearing of face masks becomes optional, likely followed by heated exchanges between those who continue to wear them and those that don’t.

We are born into history and history is born into us.
4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 80

Re: Face Masks

Can't see a problem myself @gleneagles . I currently wear one in situations where they are legally required (shops/public transport) but at no other time, and have not had any problem. When they become optional, I will continue to wear mine in really enclosed small spaces or crowded public transport - for others benefit, not mine, but there must come a point when we can go around not looking like a potential criminal.

IMO, this whole thing has become silly.

John
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 52

@jab1  + 1

MrAllen2021
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

From next week, I choose NOT to be forced to wear a mask, except at Comic Cons.

If BoJo the Clown or anyone else objects, boo ya to them! It's personal choice.

Do you see? Cheesy
Mav
Fixes: 436

Moderator's note(s):

With respect to the OP the issue of mask-wearing has been covered in many other threads and I don't see this one being any different.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still