cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOURrrrrrrrrrr

Welshdragon
Rising Star

FOURrrrrrrrrrr

As you may or may not have guessed this query is related to Golf, nothing to do with vehicles of any kind.....lol

As many of you will know by now I take pride in keeping my area cleansed, that said, from time to time, some salvageable items get left / fly-tipped in the local bin-store, which I was rescuing & putting on sites like Freegle / Freecycle, however I saw that some members took advantage & had them from me for free, then sold them on, so I said stuff this, I will start selling them myself.

Anyway on to the query

How to clean a golf bag which is in similar condition which has a white patch of something making the bag smell musky.

There are 41 balls, that require cleaning, what cleaning product would be best as I don't think normal washing Up Liquid will suffice on the ones that look stained.

2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: FOURrrrrrrrrrr

Welshdragon wrote:

As you may or may not have guessed this query is related to Golf, nothing to do with vehicles of any kind....

And there was me thinking it was a miss-spelt homage to Terry Thomas.Smiley

198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: FOURrrrrrrrrrr

This one should do it - it's not just for Bakelite. Removes stains from all sorts of items, without scratching.

Used extensively by BT staff.

Not young enough to know everything