Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO TicnTac

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 32

FAO TicnTac

Hey Tim,
I've not caught up with mixernan for a while as my reading time has been absorbed by driving theory, drum recordings and the Stephen Fry chronicles. I'm well aware I need to get back on the case and finish reading this! so I'll pick it up again later, there's too many familiar stories, characters and anti-heroes that I can relate to or have worked with musically to be ignored!
re band stuff we're focusing hard on integrating the new drummer (which is going REALLY well) we're still in the process of teaching him the back catalog and to break the montony we're doing a couple of battle of the bands competitions soon. After that its gig gig gig gig and then gig again for the summer months. Then we have a backlog of ideas and new material to sort out which is going to be fun then the recording will re-commence Smiley.
Line up changes always mean that bands have to take a few steps backwards (especially with a key role like a drummer) but we're now leaping forwards quickly Smiley. Watch this space (or the facebook space to be more accurate!) and you'll see more plans about a mini-tour, comps, the album, a sparkly new website, new photos, a video and much more Smiley
PS I'll leave you with a dose of my musical hero Mr Devin Townsend, WARNING much rocking out, awesome riffs, madness, tongue in cheek silliness and amazing operatic vocals will ensue!
&list=PL30969B04FC5BCA12
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team