rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Re: Excellent News

WE are OUT Thumbs Up

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Yup.  We can all sit back now and watch the UK disappear down the pan! Crazy

Community Veteran

Now we can get on with life and return to normality. The politicians will have to learn they represent us and do not rule us. Hopefully the financial speculators will have had their fingers burnt.

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Cue close-up of a proudly flying Union Flag backed up by suitable music something by Elgar Cool

To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Community Veteran

Looks like many other EU countries will soon be joining us - in becoming independent again.

Cameron is quitting and I expect a few other will join him. I suppose they don't like the prospect of actually having to work and take responsibility for future decisions.

nadger
Rising Star

Let's hope people have made the right choice.

Rather glad that I'm 81 next week.

Steve
Pro

I was quite shocked to wake up to the news that we have voted to leave the E.U. Congratulations England without you this couldn't of happened Scotland voted to stay I voted to leave. Added bonus is Cameron has resigned as well. What monkey will take his place is a bit scary but it cannot be any worse than it has been these least few years with the austerity scam. I see other countries now want to vote lol more power to the people.

Cameron told everyone he would not resign and he would implement article 50? now he is leaving it to whoever becomes the new PM? He should be putting the article in motion now!!

Well done everyone who voted leave

Luzern
Pro
Fixes: 2

nadger wrote:

Let's hope people have made the right choice.

Rather glad that I'm 81 next week.

Not for behind; this year both of us are 80 and like minded. I think a version of a Scotch friend's saying, but in reverse could come true.

"Empty heads got them out. Empty bellies won't get them back in".Evil Tongue

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Stock Market crash - and then recovered a bit https://www.google.co.uk/finance?q=INDEXFTSE%3AUKX&ei=bPFsV-nxMIWtsQGs8ok4

BUT

It is now back to where it was a week ago - makes you wonder doesn't it

Community Veteran

Oldjim wrote:

Stock Market crash - and then recovered a bit ...

Sadly the stock market nowadays has little to do with genuine investment decisions and much more to do with short term speculation. 

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

@billnotben,

According to some news reports there are several other EU countries where it is claimed the majority of the population want to leave the EU, so I agree with you several others will also want a referendum.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

What's getting me is that there are calls for another Independence Referendum in Scotland due to the voters desire to stay in Europe. But as I see it this can't and should not happen, if it does then it cannot be seen as a vote for independence but simply a re-run of yesterdays vote.

But I wonder how long the exit will actually take, I suspect there will be a lot of heel dragging from the powers that be so we could be looking at years, we may not even be out by 2020!

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

@Luzern,

@nadger,

Come on, no need to be like that, over the next 10 years you will see some exciting changes that will bring benefits to us all.

SmileySmileySmiley

Community Veteran

The people who voted for Brexit are attempting to create a border between Britain and challenges such as the refugee crisis, and seem to think Britain can solve such problems without consulting Germany or France or, worst of all to them, Brussels. The world doesn’t work that way, and it hasn’t for decades. We will have absolutely no choice but to engage eventually or suffer the consequences. Turning inwards will only make problems worse and the world more dangerous.

I sincerely hope that similar sentiments in the US don't result in a Trump presidency; same for Geert Wilders, Marine LePen, and the rest of them. And how about a Boris/Gove government, or even a very left wing Labour one? A very dangerous time will be had by all. Enjoy it!