cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every little helps ! ! !

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Every little helps ! ! !

Tesco are getting desperate !.... I don`t shop there anymore... so they are not getting the income .....  and as their "motto" says...."  Every Little Helps"  they have sent me this email, closing my account...  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

. which means, any money I had with them is now in their possession...

Cry

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Customer,

We are closing your online account,we recently changed the way you login into your Tesco bank online account.

To continue using our online services and have your account protected, we need you to urgently update some necessary account details with us.

Follow the link below to update your account. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of services.

Online crexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdit card customer Click here - www.texxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxscobank.com/creditcard

Onlinexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx savings/current account customer Click here - www.tescxxxxxxxxxxobank.com/account

Thank you for choosing Tesco bank.

Yours sincerely,

Tesco Bank.

_)____________________________________________________________________________________________

Grin    Grin   Grin

Sorry Tesco Bank.... but I don`t have any money with you... so you`re out of luck..........Funny  Funny  Funny

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Links made unclickable

3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Every little helps ! ! !

Good job too, that's some good old fashioned phishing spam, links and all (which you should remove ASAP!)... Funny

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Looks very much like spam to me. You didn't click on anything did you?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

twocvbloke wrote:

Good job too, that's some good old fashioned phishing spam, links and all (which you should remove ASAP!)... Funny

I did put a load of kisses into those links....