cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Europeans fertility rate in decline?

Steve
Pro

Europeans fertility rate in decline?

I wasn't sure whether to post this video and I certainly don't mean to offend anyone and I'm not sure how accurate the video actually is however I found it quite interesting. It's about ( imho )  Europeans erm not getting it on enough shall we say lol.  If a moderator or anyone feels offended please feel free to lock it or remove it.
*I must stress I personally have nothing again Muslims or Islam I have a Muslim friend who I have known since school and we regularly keep in touch to this day he has been the best friend I have ever had.*
Religious remarks are not welcome here I just found the numbers quite remarkable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_eaceXaDJk
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Europeans fertility rate in decline?

Not watched the video..... just came here because of the title.... thinking..... Maybe VW have something to do with it ! ! ! ...  Roll eyes
Steve
Pro

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Not sure if you saw that program the other night called 15 years to end poverty.
What that showed amongst many things is that there was a link between poverty and the number of children a family had, when we talk about poverty I mean real poverty as seen in third world countries.
It was shown that the answer was not to stop those in severe poverty having more children but to get them out of poverty and the data showed that the better off people were the smaller their famalies were and the way things were going poverty could be ended in 15 years.
By poverty we are referring to people without access to electricity, limited food and living on less than a dollar a day.
Note I am referring to the program mentioned above so if it was correct the graph shown in your post will be much more evened out in 15 years time.
Steve
Pro

I never saw that programme gleneagles is it on catchup tv?
Fixes: 47

Very interesting program
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Strat,
Thanks for the link, as you say an interesting program and well presented.
Smiley
Steve
Pro

Thanks for the link Strat will watch that tonight.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: shutter
Not watched the video..... just came here because of the title.... thinking..... Maybe VW have something to do with it ! ! ! ...   Roll eyes

Must be your guilty conscience  Tongue
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!