cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enemy within

Anonymous
Not applicable

Enemy within

A metropolitan police officer has been arrested on suspicion of belonging to a far right terrorist group:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-51761046
With experts believing that such far right groups are the fastest growing terror threat, let’s hope this officer and any others found to be supportive of such groups feel the full force of the law and are put behind bars for life where they can do no harm.

9 REPLIES 9
wotsup
Seasoned Champion

Re: Enemy within

Ha Ha, how many right wing attacks have there been in the UK compared to work of IRA and islamists,  bet you can count them on the fingers of one finger....  but if a right winger is a white male - well full steam ahead with full force of law, no race card or religious political activist card to be played.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wotsup 

Are you saying you support this police officer in being a member of a right wing extremist/terrorist group?
And, by the way, I have not said that the officer is white, and nor did the article I linked to - either you know more or you are making assumptions based on your prejudices. Which is it?

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

enemy within.jpg

Nuff Sed !  CheesyGrinCheesy

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, @RobPN, you give @shutter ‘thumbs up’ for his post, but pass no comment on the fact that a serving police officer seems to be a member of a terrorist organisation. And yet here you say the Guantanamo would be the soft option for terrorists. Does that not apply to far right terrorists then? Only those you personally disapprove of perhaps?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok @shutter @jab1 @gleneagles @wotsup 
In response to my opening post about a serving police officer being arrested for belonging to a right wing terrorist organisation, you have all either been critical of me and/or the EU, or have supported that position, but not a word against the officer concerned or against right wing terrorists.

Now is any of you prepared to condemn those far right terrorists just as you have condemned other terrorists, or do you support such groups?
Come on, let’s hear from you.

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

Not worth commenting to a "baiting" post by a troll. Lips_are_sealed

jab1
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 73

The individual referred to in your opening post is clearly in the wrong, and I condemn his membership, @Anonymous as I would of anyone who supports a proscribed organisation or commits terrorist acts.

Just as you have the right to support the EU, I have the right to dislike it (intensely), but can't see what relevance it has to this thread.

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jab1 wrote:

Just as you have the right to support the EU, I have the right to dislike it (intensely), but can't see what relevance it has to this thread.

Then I wonder if you could enlighten me as to why you ‘thanked’ @shutter‘s post.

Mav
Fixes: 431

Moderator's note(s):

Again the bickering continues.

I have locked the thread until the Moderating Team can discuss what, if any, action needs to be taken.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still