Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Election countdown 98 weeks to go

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Re: Election countdown 98 weeks to go

I take it you peeps did hear about Nigel Farage's recent tax avoidance?
He's just as bad as all the other MPs. UKIP lost a lot of credit when this was exposed.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Highlighted
Grafter

Quote from: shalom2010
@Razer The question is "What is your prediction of the outcome" - not who are you voting for!

Oh I see. Well, it still holds true. Now wouldn't that be a turn up for the books?!
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2155997/Ed-Miliband-admits-DOES-look-like-Plasticine-film-st...
I couldn't vote for a Wallace  and Gromit  puppet  Crazy
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 11

Quote from: rja66
Well in my opinion if UKIP continue to gather support at their current pace they will certainly be in with a very good chance of forming some sort of a government. It would be interesting to see if they get in if they can stick to their policies, if they can they might be in for a while. The Labour government needs a believable leader to stand any chance going forward and everytime the Tories have been in we have suffered as a family thanks to their messing. The Lib dems had the best opportunity leading up to the last election but now have lost all creadability with Clegg proving to be a waste of space.
At the moment UKIP will get my support at the next election, the Conservatives never will.

Likely to get my vote, more as a protest than anything else and I guess a number of others think the same way.
Not exactly sure what  policies UKIP has, yes they want us out of the Common market and wish to restrict people coming into the country but what else do they stand for ?
Labour appears to stand for nothing as it opposed ideas put forward by the conservatives only to change it's mind later and agree with proposals that it originally voted against, on the other hand we have a Conservative party who know what needs to be done but the wishes of it's supporters are ignored and it spends time and money on issues that may be important but are well down the scale on the priority list.
Looks like we will be in for more of the same,
Highlighted
Grafter

In principle I quite like the idea of  coalition government as it seems to offer some protection against both the Looney Left and the Rabid Right. Smiley
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Local Independents should be considered.
Highlighted
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 18

Quote from: Roberto0151
In principle I quite like the idea of  coalition government as it seems to offer some protection against both the Looney Left and the Rabid Right. Smiley

All these parties are centre parties with essentially identical policies.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."