Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Election countdown 98 weeks to go

shalom2010
Grafter

Election countdown 98 weeks to go

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22982962
I've no doubt, another coalition - same as now!
Have I missed a combination? (no, not Labour + Conservatives.)
21 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: Election countdown 98 weeks to go

I don't think any party will win the majority thats for sure. They're all too corrupt and full of excuses for their actions.
I don't think the tories will win again with a coalition - they've done so much damage while allowing so much money to be wasted.
Sadly I see Labour making a return with a coalition. I don't like them (actually I don't like any of the parties) but I can't see how any other party will stand a better chance. One thing is for sure the tories have done too much damage to themselves to win again IMO.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 4

[quote=Thread title]Election countdown 98 weeks to go
@shalom2010 : Are you going to edit the title of this thread every week for the next two years ?  Roll eyes
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

How about - I don't care as they are all a bunch of incompetent money grubbing etc. etc.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Quote from: Oldjim
I don't care either as they are all a bunch of incompetent money grabbing 'baskets' etc. etc.

Excuse the (nearly) full quote of the immediately preceding post, moderate it if you like, but I'd vote for that!
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Community Veteran

Crazy Well, in many ways, no worse than the others (in many ways possibly better).  Crazy
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Fully agree, there will be no overall winner and it's likely less people that ever will bother to vote for the reasons given in earlier posts on this topic.
What might happen is that UKIP could win sufficient seats and form a coalition with the conservatives as many voters are in favour of getting out of the Common Market, however I would not bet any money on this outcome.
shalom2010
Grafter

Maybe we should run this poll again in one years time! They say one week in politics is a long time, but will our views change?!
Community Veteran

However long you leave it they'll still be a bunch of
incompetent money grabbing....

Smiley
Call me 'w23'
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

I`m not voting on this poll....... because......  Roll eyes
Community Veteran

I predict it will be an interesting mess.
That will still cost a fortune to stage.
And top of the agenda for the newly formed government will be their pay and expenses.
Razer
Grafter

Quote from: shalom2010
Have I missed a combination? (no, not Labour + Conservatives.)

Well you've missed the most important:
None of the above.
shalom2010
Grafter

@Razer The question is "What is your prediction of the outcome" - not who are you voting for!
rja66
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Well in my opinion if UKIP continue to gather support at their current pace they will certainly be in with a very good chance of forming some sort of a government. It would be interesting to see if they get in if they can stick to their policies, if they can they might be in for a while. The Labour government needs a believable leader to stand any chance going forward and everytime the Tories have been in we have suffered as a family thanks to their messing. The Lib dems had the best opportunity leading up to the last election but now have lost all creadability with Clegg proving to be a waste of space.
At the moment UKIP will get my support at the next election, the Conservatives never will.