WiFi?
thisoldman
Grafter

Re: Eefi

no steve    eefi is code for    that injection of prozac  sure hurts Cheesy
Steve
Pro

Or is it the picture that giro has just added thats eefi?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I like the first paragraph of this http://www.opsecprofessionals.org/articles/eefi.html
Essential Elements of Friendly Information (EEFI) are defined as the answers to an intelligence agent's questions about your system, support, deployments and force protection, otherwise known as the mission.
magnetism2772
Grafter

today well its looking more beautiful than ever
[Moderator's note by Thomas (Be3G): going on public diatribes about members is not acceptable here. If you wish to make a complaint about a member or members, please get in touch with a moderator.]
gswindale
Grafter

I'm just wondering what the relationship between that picture and the Electricity Employees Federation of India is?
magnetism2772
Grafter

I'm just wondering what the relationship between that picture and the Electricity Employees Federation of India is?

I've really no Idea  either, but plusnet moderators continually allow posts like it  wholesale on the forum
I have  complained in particular  earlier about it happening..
yet it continues
plusnets response is
[Moderator's note by Thomas (Be3G): going on public diatribes about members is not acceptable here. If you wish to make a complaint about a member or members, please get in touch with a moderator.]
If  these posters continue or my complaints about them are censored I will write to plusnet directly
and I shall not be contacting any moderator- it should not be allowed to happen in the first place
magnetism2772
Grafter

tc
Community Veteran

Quote from: giro
If  these posters continue or my complaints about them are censored I will write to plusnet directly
and I shall not be contacting any moderator- it should not be allowed to happen in the first place

And the first point of call for the PN person who deals with it is to discuss with the moderators.  Not following the proper escalation procedure is likely to result in zero result to your complaint.
link:rules might be a good place to start
B.
magnetism2772
Grafter

And the first point of call for the PN person who deals with it is to discuss with the moderators.  Not following the proper escalation procedure is likely to result in zero result to your complaint.
Forum Rules might be a good place to start
B.
If that is the position of the moderators  and it continues to happen
it wont prevent me writing a formal complaint directly to plusnet
and I do not intend writing around in circles with you  anymore
smiffyb36
Grafter

Very strange Giro, can't see what your problem is. You post a random bunch of letters, no explanation and a picture, when people jovially point as to what the letters may mean you go off on a rant. You always seem to have this same attitude too, a chip on your shoulder for some reason. Is there any reason you can give for your abrasiveness in these forums?
magnetism2772
Grafter

there is nothing random about    Eefi , the letters or any of my posts  at all
tyvm,
The moderators have censored my actual complaint , removing it so
unless you have anything to say about her ...  hopefully the moderators will
remove your weird post
jim:quote

smiffyb36
Grafter

Ahhh so it's the name of the picture, would have made sense to say so rather than rant when people question/joke on the purpose, maybe some background if you want comments (assuming you do as it is posted in the forum) eg something you are working on.
This afterall is a forum...for discussion....not an 'art spot' to post a random pic with noone having a clue with the expectation of serious discussion.