cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ed's latest (old) idea

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Ed's latest (old) idea

'Balls' that is, heard him on the radio just now, he hasn't a clue.
He'd be more credible if he offered to sort out the offshore tax arrangements of foreign companies doing business in the UK. N-Power, Edf, E.on, Wessex  Water, Northumbrian water, Amazon, Google, Starbucks,  Camelot........and so on
10 REPLIES
randpwar
Grafter

Re: Ed's latest (old) idea

He'd be more credible if he offered to sort out the offshore tax arrangements of half the front bench and most of the benefactors of the Tory party
Community Veteran

@randpwar, lol, too right Grin
Community Veteran

Quote from: randpwar
He'd be more credible if he offered to sort out the offshore tax arrangements of half the front bench

I'm unaware of any front bench members having offshore interests. Who are you talking about in particular?
As for Balls it's just the politics of envy Sad
nanotm
Pro

Quote from: artmo
He'd be more credible if he offered to sort out the offshore tax arrangements of half the front bench

I'm unaware of any front bench members having offshore interests. Who are you talking about in particular?

probably the two ed's and a couple of their idiot friends, possibly he's referring to the labour peer who's seat in the house of lords is under review over his tax status ......
and lets not forget St Teflon  and his missus who became incorporated so they paid corporation tax instead of the much higher personal taxation levels they should of been attracting .......
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
TORPC
Grafter

They are either all born lier's or taught to be the best lier's at Eaton et all
Either way they lie through their teeth, whilst they have never done a proper hard days graft for pittance in comparison for what they rob off the people
Make them work at least 6 - 12 months in trades like Police, nursing, fire brigade, building, engineering any physical hands on type of work et al and also make them only survive on the wages for them jobs with no other income, no extra credit from credit cards, pay day loan sharks etc before they can apply to be  politician
And
If they get caught telling to many lies, have any scandal like the (S) word we keep hearing about then make them resign or face jail time if the crime permits
RichAllen
Grafter

And people seriously vote for this guy? SMH.
randpwar
Grafter

Quote from: artmo

As for Balls it's just the politics of envy Sad

Blimey....this isn't new news guys            http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2012/apr/20/david-cameron-jersey-panama-geneva ;             If you like you can also see a similar article from.....er...everyone's fave rag because, of course, whereever the Grauniad leads the DM follows  Wink
Again, not new news  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/7371983/Lord-Ashcroft-may-have-avoided-2m-tax-...;   From memory this bloke couldn't even decide whether he paid UK tax or not  Wink  This last bit is a joke to emphasise a point. Think he didn't say if he was UK domiciled or not...again, from memory
TORPC
Grafter

whereever the Grauniad leads the DM follows  Wink

I always thought It was wherever DM leads Penfold follows from the secret hideout under the postbox (well, it was in the 80,s ) Roll eyes
No offence meant to any CPN members of the same name Wink
Community Veteran

The article mentions the PM's father but it doesn't state the PM was involved in the company at all. It only seems to mention the inheritance he got from his father.
randpwar
Grafter

You're a difficult audience to make giggle artmo, at times anyway  Wink It does say in the article that he benefited from the deal.
I don’t think for a second that he spends all his free time on Sark or about to build a gothic castle on a neighbouring island like his mates have but when you own half of south Oxfordshire then you move in these circles……I assume
Notice you didn’t mention Ashcroft? To be fair, I just Googled ‘Tory offshore’ and quite a few popped up. I don’t doubt for one second doubt that just as many would appear if I typed ‘Labour offshore’