cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay monthly account

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Ebay monthly account

I have just received an invoice from Ebay, for my monthly account balance... however.... it does not actually show, how the balance is made up..... whatever "clickable" links are on the account, none of them actually show how the balance is "composed". 
e.g.  10/05/2014    item number  xxxxxxxxxxxxx  sold for  xx xx GBP  fees to ebay  XX XX GBP   
Does anyone know how to find out the details ?
I suppose I could go back through my sales for the month, but that would only tell me what I was paid for the items... and not how the ebay fees are calculated on them... ( unless I go back as far as the listing pages... if that is possible )...
4 REPLIES
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Ebay monthly account

You can get an invoice by going to 'My Ebay' and then 'Account' (third tab along).  There's a drop down list on the right to select which month you're interested in.
You'll be able to see insertion fees and final value fees itemised but you'll have to work out any percentages yourself Sad
Community Veteran

Hah !... On a page marked Account Activity... i noticed a small box on the right entitle "invoices"... and the facility to find the date.... this gives insertion fee and final value fee.... which is almost as useless as the original email !!! 
OK.. thanks for the help....  Wink
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

The invoice has an itemised list at the bottom - Is that what you need?
Community Veteran

Ah , Yes... thanks...  Wink