cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Usage Charges

Fixes: 47

EE Usage Charges

I logged into my EE account and went to look at usage since my last bill.
I can look at data, calls and texts usage.....they are all empty.
I went onto Chat and spoke to an advisor who told me I didn't have it enabled and there would be a £1.50 a month charge.....are they serious Shocked
I could see this on my T-Mobile account before migrating and there was no charge..
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
5 REPLIES
Fixes: 125

Re: EE Usage Charges

I think the advisor is talking poo.
I can see the data, calls/text used outside my allowance (unlimited call and texts) and I certainly don't/wouldn't pay £1.50 for the privilege.:
I don't have any call/text usage to see yet but I did last month which is now showing on the latest bill produced today.
Have you installed the app to see if it's showing in that?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Fixes: 105

i can see the data used on my account, can't see calls and texts - it says it only shows out of allowance for those two. I have unlimited calls and texts..
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Put Thr onto that ee and you don't have to pay extra for inclusive features... Grin
Fixes: 47

Quote from: dvorak
it says it only shows out of allowance for those two. I have unlimited calls and texts..

Mine says:
Your calls and texts
The itemised list below shows all calls and and texts since your last bill, including those outside of your allowance.

It's blank.
I also have unlimited calls and texts.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

that's just nasty, don't suppose it will get any better now that BT own the company either, although its hard ot fathom how EE could of gotten any worse.
@NE I thought orange and t-Mobil merged to share the cost of rolling out 4g base units around the country between the larger better funded single group, they then slowly started shifting across all the customers from the original two companies and then got bought out by BT (who ditched their partnership with o2 which has since been bought by 3) rather than EE having been a separate entity that purchased both of them /
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you