cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Chat Service

Fixes: 47

EE Chat Service

I switched from T-Mobile to EE in May.
Just checked my account and the June bill was unpaid and overdue, a new Direct Debit was signed for at the time of the switch.
Today I made use of EE Chat where an apology was received, payment taken by card and a Direct Debit set-up, all in 15 minutes.
EE charge £3.50 for non-Direct Debit payments.....this was refunded because, as the agent said, it wasn't my fault.
All in all a very efficient and  friendly service Smiley (I'm not comfortable with phone calls)
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: EE Chat Service

Quote from: Strat
(I'm not comfortable with phone calls)

I prefer them - from the mobile at least. Nice little app called call recorder.. nobody can back track with "I never said that".. nobody can call my bluff and say "prove it" and nobody can say they never agreed to something.
Wonderful little app.. it really is. The only bad thing about it is that it doesn't work properly if i use my bluetooth ear piece  Roll eyes But then it is a cheap phone.. (and before anyone comments on me not having credit on my phone since 2010 as i mentioned in the other thread, this is actually my partners spare phone which is on long term loan to me.. and she pays the bill for it).
With html chat.. anyone can edit the saved content in a text editor, manipulate a screenshot in photoshop... etc etc etc.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Fixes: 47

Re: EE Chat Service

I opted to have a transcript of the conversation emailed to me and I like the idea as my memory is not what it once was.  (It's not so bad that I can't remember what it was once like Tongue)
I'm guessing that Saturday is a busy time for the EE customer services so I would have anticipated a longer wait on 150 so I was pleased to make contact very quickly with their Chat service.....the guy was probably just as pleased to have an easily solved issue to deal with.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation