Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Double Duck

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

Double Duck

Double duck at M&S yesterday when we found we had been charged twice for a packet of Slowcook Duck.

Don't mind paying a fiver, but a tenner for just one no thanks and depite my Mrs saying I was wasting my time, I emailed the company anyway with my complaint and a copy of the receipt explaining that we had only discovered the error during our 'free bus pass' ride home from town and hey presto, a reply this very morning with an apology.... and a ten pound voucher!

It was not easy find an email address for them but persistence paid off and if needs be for others, you can get them at:

retailcustomer.services@customersupport.marksandspencer.com

In the light of many moans, on this occasion one store at least listens, responds and rewards - so well done them. Thumbs Up

And our dinner for today will be.... 

4 REPLIES 4
TTman
Seasoned Pro

Re: Double Duck

@Minivanman  Welsh Rarebit?Angel

Highlighted
PowerLee
Rising Star

Trifle πŸ˜‰

Whenever I hear duck mentioned for a meal I just think Fawlty towers gourmet night.
Community Veteran

Plusnet could certainly learn a lesson from them in how to treat customers when overpayments occur.

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

@billnotben 

Indeed, and the response time was amazing.

I'd not expected to hear back from them until next week at the earliest, but to have emailed them on Saturday evening and have a reply and a solution by Sunday morning?

Full marks from me that's for sure.