Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Donald Trump for President.... I Don`t Know

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Donald Trump for President.... I Don`t Know

I Don`t know

... what a strange attitude this guy has..... a "wannabe" president, who keeps repeating   "We don`t know"...  Crazy
Surely a Presidential candidate should be the one with all  the answers...    Huh
48 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Re: Donald Trump for President.... I Don`t Know

This man is a complete imbecile and should not be allowed to stand. Yes, we are all entitled to our own opinion, but there are times when that opinion should be left unsaid. I don't think for one moment the Americans are daft enough to vote him into power, but we are dealing with Americans!
I'd be willing to wager that Hillary Clinton will be at the 'chair' in the Oval Office come January. Watch this (that) space.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

I second that! Loudmouth he is, politician and leader he ain't!
nanotm
Pro

if as I read somewhere, one of trumps subsidiary companies is indeed manufacturing the electronic vote machines there planning on using for the vote I wouldn't put it past him to rig the election so he gets voted in.... the guys a buffoon and a sore looser but I don't know if any of the others would actually be any better in the top job, then again Obama was effectively neutered by the hill so maybe that will remain the case for the future /
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

When someone has a surname that is another word for a fart, all you can do is laugh, especially as he's making a right pillock of himself... Grin
itsme
Grafter

Quote from: Mook

I'd be willing to wager that Hillary Clinton will be at the 'chair' in the Oval Office come January. Watch this (that) space.

Which January?
Community Veteran

2017  Smiley
Fixes: 47

When I hear a leadership candidate saying stuff like that I think there are many people who will blindly say "he's saying what I am thinking", "I'll vote for him" without working out the consequences.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

I agree with you 100%, and that is why we have ended up with some very strange people in power, not just in this country but in others. If you are 'savvy' enough to know what is bothering Mr and Mrs Public and can spout some appropriate words you'll get their vote, it worked for George (the Cat) Galloway.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I dislike the thought of a rich man becoming president when he only understands being rich but not what its like to be poor - these people have a habit of not being able to comprehend why the poor won't give them money and then put out a victim story of how the poor are being unfair etc.
I don't really like Hilary Clinton much either...
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

If you watched todays BBC news today which included his views on muslims which I am not going to repeat it must be clear to any sane person he is an idiot.
nanotm
Pro

he does stuff like that because the voting masses like it, he doesn't care what the muslims think as they are a small group that he understands kicking out of America will also get rid of a lot of problems that will erupt in the coming years as oil wars get fought.
you cant have a few million enemy combatants within your boarders when your trying to cleanse their religious powerbase and steal its oil..... that's the path to self destruction, so he wants to use popular sentiment over unimportant anti terrorism antics to generate the backwash to expel them all before he leads his country over the abys, the problem is he's sending that signal loud and clear to the rest of the world which does make him seem less capable than a mewling child in the political arena, he also will garner the support of the less informed and it will become a public demand to make it happen complete with riots and mass killings if it doesn't, so whoever takes power in the elections their path will be set if he is allowed to keep going
then again I thought he was probably due an iron overdose when Obama won the election last time round /
nanotm
Pro

watching the evening news it does strike me the simplicity of some people is astounding, on the one hand you have trump claiming that certain individuals should be prevented from traveling to the USA, on the other hand you have officials and diplomats calling him stupid & vulgar and declaring that stopping anyone from traveling is a heinous crime and in the very next breath calling for trump to be banned from traveling, it smacks of being very much "were the pc brigade so its ok for us to do this but your a not one of us so you cant do it"
Community Veteran

Bill Gates for President! He made more money than Trump.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Community Veteran

If Trump was in charge of the US version of The Apprentice, should we have Alan Sugar running the Labour Party?   Shocked