cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don`t call PN with your line/connection problems.....

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Don`t call PN with your line/connection problems.....

Instead.... Call Theresa May ....

Quote from her conference speech... ( via Daily Mirror  http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-mays-energy-price-cap-11286632   )

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Theresa May has unveiled grand plans to "bring an end to rip-off energy prices once and for all".

"We will always take on monopolies and vested interests when they are holding people back," she declared.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok... so she was talking specifically about the power companies... BUT.... she does say... ............

"We will always take on monopolies and vested interests when they are holding people back,"

and who is the "monopoly" with the "vested interest" that causes all the PN  ( and other ISP`s  ).. connection problems  ? ? ? 

Anyone got her number to add to the "contact us" list.... 

or would she be on "Live Chat" tomorrow do you think  ? ? ?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Link fixed.

4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Don`t call PN with your line/connection problems.....

I wouldn't be surprised if contacting her was a quicker and easier option than contacting plusnet.

After all contacting local MP's is never slow (for me) and I've always been answered. They never say we'll get back to you and then don't.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

If she's working on tackling the commercial monopolies, then it's time BskyB was broken back up into Sky and British Satellite Broadcasting (BSB) to break up that monopoly, bring back the squarial!!! Cheesy

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

billnotben wrote:

... They never say we'll get back to you and then don't.

This year I had a PN support guy apologise for mistakenly calling me back on a query. It belies my thoughts that they weren't allowed to make outgoing calls Wink

Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
murox2017

There has always and still is a monopoly with ISPs. Just have a look and see who really owns PN and the others. There has only ever been a proliferation of ways to get more money out of users and the system. Its curious how despite the exhaustive and lavish promises, that nothing has been done to improve the service to folks who do not live in a  town or other conurbation .

Most remote or rural users like me get increasingly slow and unreliable connections, but of course we have to pay the same price or more for third rate service. Example: buffering of youtube to the extent that its unwatchable: why ? the max internet speed I have ever had (for a few mins. was 4.5mbps) Usually its 2 or less. I regularly have to reboot the router to even get onto the internet. 

I could go on, but you get the picture.