cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't Feed the Ducks

Highlighted
Grafter

Re: Don't Feed the Ducks

maybe warbling the birdie song at the meeting?
Highlighted
Grafter

this one
Highlighted
Grafter

you bill odies still at it i see. am kate humbled to see it still going strong
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 40

Perhaps this is the "envrionmentally friendly" way to feed the birds.... Photog = shutter..... hand = swmbo
Highlighted
Grafter

Now who is getting serious?
we are all a twitter and you chaff at it!
Highlighted
Grafter

maybe shutter but one thing is for sure your not going to get fined when chucking so litter out of a car.
as it seems the mass of mac d packaging ect at the side of the road goes un noticed by the council and is happy for car users to use the countryside as a dust bin, pherhaps if the motroists was made to use the legs for once they would actualy see the amount of rubbish they chuck into the hedge rows and verges
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Sorry to bring this back to topic.....as it has been lots of fun. Cheesy Cheesy
with respect to the quote below...... (my colouring red)
Quote from: okrzynska

Just for the benefit of everyone that reads this, only the police, some traffic officers, VOSA etc have legal power to stop you and take your details. I don't believe that council wardens do and they certainly DO NOT HAVE POWERS OF ARREST if you refuse to hand over your details. Sure they can call the police.. and let them do it. They'll look like idiots across national TV.

I was hunting for a suitable response, to someone`s posting, and came across this
source  (  http://www.barnsley.gov.uk/bguk/Council_Democracy/Press_Releases/2008-2009%20Archive/September/Man%2... )

and also the separate offence of failing to give details when requested by an authorised Regulatory Services officer.

(my colour red)
this is a report of a man charged with anti-litter offence, for throwing a cigarette end down outside a nightclub.
and also the separate offence of failing to give details when requested by an authorised Regulatory Services officer.

Highlighted
Community Veteran

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Good article shutter but personally I know what I'd do.. keep my gob shut not give them any details. If they persist then I'd leg it Wink
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Highlighted
Community Veteran

The problem is there are so many "police" forces in this country now, it is not only "the boys in blue" who have the power of arrest, or power to demand your personal details,. Knowing who is and who isn`t allowed, is where it falls to pieces. Undecided
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Guess you can demand to know their authority before giving any information.
............you've got all serious whilst I have been out, except for one cuckoo in the nest Wink
Highlighted
Grafter

the environment agency has the power to read you the riot act (or at least the water balifs do), i know as i didnt have my fhishing lisence on me and got read the old anything you say maybe used in court or somthing simlar to what police use on you and had to produce it whithin a set time frame or it would of gone to court
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Unless it as changed the 'water bailiffs' have the power to confiscate anything associated with poaching (i.e. fishing without authority) which includes the vehicle used to get them there. Another side of the Environment Agency that are warranted are the Environment Officers.
Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 24

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman
Highlighted
Grafter

If you have two ducks in front of two ducks and two ducks behind two ducks and two ducks between two ducks, how many ducks do you have?