Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does it Really Matter?

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Does it Really Matter?

In these day of irritating political correctness, I'm rather puzzled at how this makes it into the public domain and more especially, via the Guardian, that pseudo left leaning liberal (and now vociferous anti Brexit) newspaper.

The Mail I could understand, but that lot? Heavens forbid the ONS provided details for publication about race and religion. Crikey, they'll have us all wearing arm bands and badges before you know it.

It's a dangerous precedent in my book and as said, does it really matter.

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
8 REPLIES
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Re: Does it Really Matter?

I dont think it changes anything ,,, who decides to do such research ?Huh

we already know them down south are Odd Cheesy

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

What a pointless waste of typing. Who cares actually cares, I think most of know what our friends orientations are and where they live, I really don't think anybody needs a map.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

QUOTE...

The ONS – the government’s statistics body – has mapped how many people told researchers they were gay, lesbian or bisexual, broken down by county and by local authority, for an experimental dataset covering 2013 to 2015.

UNQUOTE..

obviously, someone cares... and they cared enough to commission the " experimental dataset"... does that remind you of anyone who did something similay a few years ago.. ?

Minivanman
Hero

@shutter

Go on then, I'm all eyes. Wink

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

He had a small black moustache.. and spoke a forren language, was a corporal in the war, and sent to jail for something ... 

Community Veteran

"The ONS – the government’s statistics body – has mapped how many people told researchers they were gay, lesbian or bisexual, broken down by county and by local authority, for an experimental dataset covering 2013 to 2015."

What I want to know is how many of those also told researchers they were Jedi's?

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

I'm surprised to see Cambridge is a gay 'hotspot'.  Possibly just the students skewing the figures.  And I'm still no wiser as to whether Daffyd Thomas really is the only gay in Llanddewi Breffi.

Minivanman
Hero

Well he still thinks he is Smiley