cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Sky customer services have an email address?

RichAllen
Grafter

Does Sky customer services have an email address?

Topic.
Been having problems recording stuff all week on my Sky Plus HD Box, the recordings keep failing, I have checked to see if it's because my Box's hard drive is full, and it isn't, so there's possibly some other fault.
Tried to ring up this morning to query it, and there was a 6 minute queue for them to even acknowledge my call, sod that when I'm on an 0844 number.
I know Sky has a customer forum but I'm not a member there.
7 REPLIES
Fixes: 125

Re: Does Sky customer services have an email address?

Have you thought of searching for an alternative number on saynoto0870?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

RichAllen
Grafter

I'd try that but to be honest I don't think Sky will do anything because the Box is out of warranty.
And I can't really afford the excess on the House insurance to claim for a new Sky Box on that.
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

ring sky up and take out the sky protect insurance plan, wait a week and ring them up to complain your box isn't working as it should,
failing that log into the sky website and click the help button then go through the self help stuff and finally click the "please call me " link and you don't pay for the call ....
out of interest what version of sky box is it and did you get the latest update they pushed out a few weeks ago ? also is your viewing card up to date, last time mine went funny it was a viewing card problem, and did you check you went through all the secondary deletions and removed all the junk from the drive, my kids always messing about with my box so I have to check it every week or two
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
davidg52
Grafter

RichAllen
Grafter

Cheers Dave that might help Smiley
davidg52
Grafter

You're welcome  Smiley
Regards
Dave
RichAllen
Grafter

Tiday I've rebooted my Sky Box, thought I'd lose all my recordings but I didn't, and further recordings for the 23% of my hard drive that's left now work, recorded Doctor Who earlier to test it and it seems to have fully worked.