Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you think we are all stupid?

thisoldman
Grafter

Do you think we are all stupid?

The body of a mi6 officer lies in his flat for two weeks,
His office is  a couple of hundred yards away and no one from work wonders why he did not turn up for work for 2 weeks.
Who are they kidding.
If you or I did not turn up for work or one in for two weeks someone would soon be on our backsides.
Could mi6 have killed him themselves?
11 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Do you think we are all stupid?

Here is a quote, from "The Bathroom Inspiration Book".. (available in our bathroom, for use of occupants to "while away the time" ! !) Roll eyes

Military Intelligence is a contradiction in terms
Groucho Marx

seems to just about sum up the situation ! !  Grin Grin
nadger
Rising Star

Quote from: shutter
(available in our bathroom, for use of occupants to "while away the time" ! !) Roll eyes
Might one ask if all the pages are still intact  Huh
Overall it looks like it could prove to be an interesting story for the conspiracy theorists  Wink
Community Veteran

Yes, ALL the pages ARE intact.... There are some blank pages at the back to write your own ! ! !....

we do have a good supply of (newspaper) clippings. .....  Grin
thisoldman
Grafter

so whats your angle on the story shutter?

do you think mi6 killed him or a jealous boyfriend strangled him, or do you think those parasites in mossad  killed him  etc etc etc
gswindale
Grafter

Haven't read all the details; but he might have been on leave for some/all of those 2 weeks.
If I had just left the office to go on a holiday; I would be more concerned if I had a phone call during the time I was off to check I was alive.
Community Veteran

Quote from: thisoldman
so whats your angle on the story shutter?

do you think mi6 killed him or a jealous boyfriend strangled him, or do you think those parasites in mossad  killed him  etc etc etc

Don`t really bother with such mundane world affairs.... I have more important things to worry about than affairs of state.... e.g.   the state of my laptop, and broadband connection,come to mind ,  and other things that are of personal importance...such as  enoying what I have left of my life .... being number one !...
. (after all, I don`t expect I shall be coming back ! ) Cheesy

EDIT EDIT.... Not missing Emmerdale, is more important to me than watching the history channel BBC and ITV news
Community Veteran

Since we'll never know for sure what happened, and can't do anything about that, please feel free to make up your own story, then develop it into a book, and sell the film rights.
John
Steve
Seasoned Pro

@Shutter, I agree with your every word in your last post and could not of said It better myself, Oh and I am a big fan of emmerdale!! Didn't you hear? The woolie Is being sold. Tongue
Community Veteran

Aw C`mon Steve.... that has been part of the storyline for at least 6 weeks now.... (are you watching the repeats. or what  Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes  )
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Not sure If we are on the same wave length here Grin I mean the real life woolie Is up for sale Grin
Community Veteran

What? Do you mean the one that Amos Brierly had? 
Do you think I`m stupid......  (nicely back on topic again! ! !)  Cheesy