cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do us a flavour...

Fixes: 125

Do us a flavour...

So, Walkers are running a new series of ads asking for suggestions for a new flavour of crisps.
Got me thinking what I would like and come up a with a few ideas:
Roast pork and apple sauce
Sausage and onion
Cheese and brussells
and as I have a sweet tooth...  Raspberry cheesecake
What new flavour(s) would you like to have?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

43 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: Do us a flavour...

Given the extortionate cost of crisps given the amount of content, perhaps the flavour of "money" would be appropriate. At least then you could be reminded when you smell them just how much of your money is being wasted on packaging, marketing costs and Gary Linekers fees, not to mention stupid research like this against the two pennyworth of potato you're actually getting. .
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Fixes: 104

i remember when they were 10p a pack.. and I don't see what's wrong with the flavours we have tbh.
Will Moderate For Thanks
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

a few years ago they trailed several strange flavours including spicy hedgehog
I don't understand why they don't just do the same thing again as a limited edition,
and your right about there pricing, every few months the individual pack prices go up a few pence in my local shop, the "grab bag" used to cost 75p and now 2 years on its £1.85. the only time I ever buy crisps now is when the multi packs are on special offer (because I don't actually eat crisps very often) like last week when they were 2 x 24 pack for £1.50, normal price £3.99 each .....but they kids do like them so spotting the bargains is a must Smiley
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
RichAllen
Grafter

Your is you're.
On topic, I think they should Pepperoni pizza flavour.
nanotm
Pro

Quote from: RichAllen
I think they should Pepperoni pizza flavour.

you also missed a few others,  and while were on the subject of bad English what exactly do you think they should peperoni pizza flavour ?
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Your is you're.

half of..... a....  "quality post"...  Roll eyes  Cheesy
Community Veteran

When you buy a pack of Walkers nowadays you are essentially paying for the packaging and the advertising. The value of the potato crisps inside is negligible.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Community Veteran

Quote from: dvorak
i remember when they were 10p a pack.. and I don't see what's wrong with the flavours we have tbh.

That'll be when Salt and vinegar were blue and cheese and onion were green then ...
As for a new flavour? Black pudding and bacon.
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
Fixes: 47

Could I have a packet of Walkers adverts please.....the one with the free ready salted crisps include Smiley
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: avatastic
Quote from: dvorak

That'll be when Salt and vinegar were blue and cheese and onion were green then ...
As for a new flavour? Black pudding and bacon.

Blue pack........ Green pack...... YUP !...... Still get em mixed up and end up with S&V  Cry
Fixes: 125

Never liked cheese and onion.. always seemed to taste like old socks... not that I ever actually ate old socks Cheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Your is you're.

Your going to upset a lot of people with that constant bickering attitude your promoting all the time your on this forum your thinking your a moderator of.
Your a newbie here so loose the self righteous attitude of how your the best and that your entitled to constantly correct people because your having a problem with them.
You really wonder why your forum went offline? Ever since you joined this forum all you do is pick at other peoples faults but whenever someone points out yours you get all upset about it. Seriously RA just calm down and chill out. Not everything is about being accurate or obeying the internet police law.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: Strat
Could I have a packet of Walkers adverts please.....the one with the free ready salted crisps include Smiley

Oh how true that is!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Walkers are far too expensive and I'd rather not pay for some hasbeen footballers retirement.
I'll stick to Asda's essential range at 12 mixed packs for 66p.