cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do They really think we are so stupid?

thisoldman
Grafter

Do They really think we are so stupid?

Harriet herman  we are fortified and ed miliband will make a great leader.
I am sure many of you have been following the labour pigeonhead pantomime, and crying your eyes out (?) that poor wee david decided to drop out so as not to upset his darling wee brother.
Im equally sure that the plusnet intelligentsia do not for one moment believe the nonsense that has been said /printed about the miliband pantomime, nor  the hyprocritical support Ed has been given by Straw,Herman,Prescott et al.
They all must really believe we are as stupid as them.
So, let me enlighten you all.
Before continuing, the info comes from a private third party, and hence  this post may not be copied/emailed/ or communicated to any other party without the consent of the poster , under the copyright and data protection act.
David M was tipped off that Ed had done a deal with the unions a long long time ago and that he would lose, so when the great day arrived, as I forecast, David made up his mind to  withdraw from frontline politics, NOT out of any respect for his brother,
but out of revenge.
David knows that if he is outside, he will not be tarnished with the blame for the disasters that Ed and his pigeonhead shadow cabinet are about to make.
David has also done a deal with several influential backers to undermine Ed and his cohorts and make sure they will be the laughing stock of the country for years to come.
In 4 years time David will be elected leader and will select a cabinet ,minus Ed and Harriman and a few other pigeonheads.
In the meantime , David cant wait to see the mess that Ed gets himself and his phoney ministers into.
Revenge is sweet...........eventually
1 REPLY
randpwar
Grafter

Re: Do They really think we are so stupid?

Quote from: thisoldman

Before continuing, the info comes from a private third party, and hence  this post may not be copied/emailed/ or communicated to any other party without the consent of the poster , under the copyright and data protection act.

Er….you just posted it in a public forum.
Why do I think I’m going to regret this?…anyway, here goes. I do completely disagree with your assessment of the situation. Like you, I have absolutely no proof of the thoughts of the Millibrand’s during all of this. I realise that such things shouldn’t make a difference, it really should be about policies and policies alone, but it is different when the two main contenders for the leader’s role are brothers. I think DM walked away because he knows full well that the Tory press will spend an enormous amount of energy trying to ‘put a fag paper’ between the brothers and suggest that any disagreement (and there just must be some otherwise they just aren’t human) will be a sign of jealousy and disharmony in what appears to be a loving family; and of course, at the same time this pantomime will (hopefully for Murdoch and co) distract people from the important things ie the policies. I firmly believe that it was a brave and intellectual decision and was the correct one to make. I don’t believe for one second that he made his decision based on a plan to extract revenge at some time in the future. I do, however, hope that at least one part of your, I have to say, somewhat cynical viewpoint comes true, I hope that DM does return to politics in the future