cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusting...

Fixes: 123

Disgusting...

PICTURED: Justin Bieber lives up to his 'pop brat' name as he spits over a balcony onto a crowd of a...
He hasn't exactly been keeping a low profile recently, becoming known for his 'pop brat' antics.
And Justin Bieber was at it again on Thursday as he was photographed spitting over a hotel balcony onto a crowd of waiting fans.

Shocked
Is this really what our children and young adults have to look up to?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

12 REPLIES
beeceegee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Disgusting...

Quote from: Mav
....have to look up to?

you wouldn't want to be looking up at that moment  Shocked
Community Veteran

Unbelievably bad behaviour for someone many young people look up to.  In London he attacked a photographer.  He deserves to be charged with some of these offences.  

I noticed, last week while on my course, that many of the other students spouted such great adulation for Bieber. How old were they? In their twenties and thirties. I think I find that even more worrying Undecided

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Community Veteran

Maybe some twisted individual (one of his fans) will take his spittle and leave it at the scene of some nasty crime.
Or more likely some newspaper reporter already has taken it to a drug lab to get tested.
Razer
Grafter

Is this really what our children and young adults have to look up to?

I don't know if it's true or not, but of course being the Daily Mail, I wouldn't believe it and as usual I haven't even clicked the link. That said, if it is true, it's pretty mild. In the late 70s the groups and fans all spat at one another, repeatedly. It was called Punk.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Some "sportsmen" have a lot to answer for in this respect particularly footballers who seem to have taken spitting to an art form. Rugby players are not much better. However, you don't see cricketers, athletes (runners etc) tennis players, squash players, rowers etc etc. spitting all over the place. Footballers particularly don't seem to be actually doing anything just standing about to feel the need to expectorate voluminously, so they can't use the excuse of needing to because of the exertions. The other examples above work just as hard if not harder (well maybe not cricketers except fast bowlers)
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
itsme
Grafter

Quote from: Petlew
However, you don't see cricketers, athletes (runners etc) tennis players, squash players, rowers etc etc. spitting all over the place.

Squash players can't as the court will become dangerous but I have seen runners and rowers spit, in fact yesterday the BBC showed a slow replay of Mo Farrah crossing the finishing line in the 3000m spitting
Community Veteran

We had a member at my tennis club who was banned for spitting on court.
itsme
Grafter

I was wandering whether it was in the rules for tennis, again like squash some court surfaces will become dangerous, don't some spit into their towels?
Community Veteran

I don't know if it's in the rules but surely it's just good manners not to spit Undecided
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I noticed, last week while on my course, that many of the other students spouted such great adulation for Bieber. How old were they? In their twenties and thirties. I think I find that even more worrying Undecided

He's some sort of legendary icon to many people for some obsurd reason. I personally think he's a pompus little pr**k but you say that around his fans and no doubt they'll find many reasons why he's so wonderful..  Shocked
[/negativity]
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!

Quote from: Sprite
but you say that around his fans and no doubt they'll find many reasons why he's so wonderful..

I did and they did Roll eyes