cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dipidido, a job for you ?

Highlighted
Aspiring Pro

Dipidido, a job for you ?

Delivery group DPD is hiring 6,000 new staff as it battles to keep up with soaring demand from online shoppers since lockdown.

The new roles span DPD's entire operations, with 3,500 new delivery driver jobs available, and other posts including HGV drivers, warehouse staff, management, supervisors and mechanics.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-8435253/Looking-new-job-Parcel-firm-DPD-hiring-6-0...

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Dipidido, a job for you ?

FWIW: DPD have impressed me with there service today.
Parcel turned up within the 1 hour time slot they said it would.
Driver left the parcel on my door step, knocked on the front door then stood back a couple of metres on the garden path as I opened the door.
Driver then asked my name, then to take the parcel inside the door & place it on the doormat so he could then take a picture on his PDA device to prove it had been safely delivered.
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

@Lægen 

Your writing style seems vaguely familiar. Have you been on here before under another alias? 🤔

Apologies in advance if I'm wrong. 

Highlighted
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 1

@nozzer, I am surprised you are only questioning this now, I and others have had our suspicions for some time, but others may take to infinity to work it out. Wink

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 44

@Mook I was going to answer @nozzer last night, but for the life of me couldn't think of his previous incarnation.

John
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Interesting that he has taken a different approach to topics but the writing style is clearly the same.

No mention of the BBC, chauffeur or planes this time.

And apologies if I am wrong.

😀

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

As for jobs, when you have a situation with mass unemployment many firms will want the best people for the least cost.

I can see zero hour jobs or work where you will be classed a self employed expanding in a big way.

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

@Mook 

I didn't like to ask, but I noticed it when he first appeared. 😁

@Mook wrote:

@nozzer, I am surprised you are only questioning this now, I and others have had our suspicions for some time, but others may take to infinity to work it out. Wink