Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delegates at tomorrow's workfare conference will enjoy a slap up meal whilst

TORPC
Grafter

Delegates at tomorrow's workfare conference will enjoy a slap up meal whilst

their victims queue outside foodbanks
[quote= http://johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/snouts-in-the-trough-lets-make-sure-everyone-knows-what-welfare-to-work-industry-parasites-are-up-to-intowork2014/]Child poverty, eviction, special dietary needs going unmet, ill health, street homelessness, depression, suicide attempts, self-harming, relationships fracturing, utilities being disconnected, people with mental health conditions being sectioned, claimants forced to beg, go through bins or steal to survive – all of these things have been well documented as the consequences of benefit sanctions.  And all of them are acceptable as punishment for missing a meeting with your fucking Work Programme provider the vile participants in tomorrow’s workfare conference believe.
Almost one million benefit sanctions are now handed out every year by Jobcentres and the welfare-to-work sector. Benefit sanctions are one of the main reasons so many families are queuing at foodbanks.  Children are not just going hungry, but without toys, clothes, days out, Christmas or birthday presents, all because their parent’s have committed the crime of being unemployed.  No-one is left out.  Sick or disabled claimants, found unable to work at present, can still be sent on workfare or face being plunged into destitution by sanctions.
2 REPLIES
Fixes: 101

Re: Delegates at tomorrow's workfare conference will enjoy a slap up meal whilst

don't take anyone seriously that needs to resort to that language or phraseology.
Will Moderate For Thanks
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Delegates at tomorrow's workfare conference will enjoy a slap up meal whilst

the people who write such drivel always forget to mention those poor children go with out all that stuff because there parents are trash, theres no excuse for it regardless of how much you get sanctioned because said sanctions don't affect payment of child benefit or tax credits or housing, you just loose your jsa/esa payment, so your still getting the £200+ a week cash from child related benefits
as someone who got sanctioned I am fully aware of how retarded the system is (I got mine back 2 months later and the relevant git in the jobcentre got sacked) however since I care more about my kids I didn't make them miss anything and adjusted the family budget to cope with it I also didn't resort to useig na food bank because like anyone who actually gives a damn should I buy in enough food to make meals for a month at a time and use daily /weekly shopping for fresh items like salad only .....
then you se the average person claiming there troubles are all down to sanctions with multiple kids smoking tailor made fags wearing branded clothing and half the time drinking premium booze and there crying about lack of benefit cash forcing them to go to a food bank, then you see the thousands who don't that wear unbranded cloths or the same cloths for a few years and realise the common denominator of problems is stupid iphone touting chavs
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you