cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Plusnet,

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Dear Plusnet,

We've all got our own different views on this new forum... but today i went into the control panel to look for something when i noticed this:

screenshot_513

Now I don't know about anyone else but i can't help but think that you've not given us many options about the preference options.

EG how do i set the preference options link location? - i'd prefer it on the right not the left...  and thats just one example i've managed to think of in the last 1/2 an hour.

So plusnet, on behalf of all the (few) forum users, could we have some "Preference Options Options"? Wink

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 159

Re: Dear Plusnet,

My preference is for preference options to contain options about your preferences and not any options that aren't about your preferences.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Dear Plusnet,

@Chris  That would be a good option, if you could access the preference for choosing the options, before accessing the options to choose the preferences. 

Mind you, it would be good either way, I suppose.....    Depending on what you set your preferences or options to in the first place...