Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Plusnet Customer

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Dear Plusnet Customer

Just a "heads down"....  

received this email this morning.... all links have been XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx out...

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Plusnet Customer,

You are receiving this mail because you have an active virus-scanning
service, and either a banned file extension or an email containing
a virus has been sent to your address.

The mail was sent to you from:

*       =?UTF-8?B?T3JhIERvcnNleQ==?= DorseyOra89 XXXXXXX    familiacavalcante.com  ( email address corrupted  to prevent  clicking ).
The subject line of the mail received was: * [-SPAM-] =?UTF-8?B?VXBjb21pbmcgUGF5bWVudCAtIDEgTW9udGggTm90aWNl?= In order to protect you, this email has been stored on our servers and quarantined. If you wish to retrieve this, please send an email to unquarantine xxxxx quarantine.plus.com ( email address corrupted to prevent clicking ) containing the following information; ----------------------- SUPPORT INFORMATION ---------------------- Quarantine-Id: 43e17dd23f81494a25c0e580589813b624372 Message-Id:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx my email address. com To: =?UTF-8?B?c2tvZGFkcml2ZXI=?= xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx my email address.com ----------------------- SUPPORT INFORMATION ---------------------- It should be possible to reply to this mail to retrieve your email, as long as your email application includes this entire message in the reply. Kind Regards, Customer Support.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed email addresses from links.

5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Re: Dear Plusnet Customer

Talking of spam, I've had a record haul this morning with 34 items going straight to /dev/null. In my many years on the Internet this is the most I've ever had overnight; you would have thought people had something better to do with their time.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Just 34? I get several hundred! Mind you I've had my yahoo account for around 15 years and is probably the most targeted account on yahoo lol.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Well I have had my domain and the same email address since 2000 but several hundred what is there to say!

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 159

That looks like one of the actual unquarantine emails. Obviously don't collect the mail unless you know who it's from though!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

Just FYI @shutter the links still seem to be pointing towards the email addresses despite changing the text, might want to change that (Also reported to the mods for you Wink)

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team