cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Member (Here comes my fault. Let me confess… )

TORPC
Grafter

Dear Member (Here comes my fault. Let me confess… )

Dear Member,
Thank you for your attention and support of Rosewe.[Redacted] in the past.
But I forgot to do something (for YOU) that I should have done.
Here is what I'm talking about...
Every week, we have a range of special deals(Up To 41% off,400+) for our customers to save money and they all love it and recommend it to they friends too.
What do we do?
First, 1) FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE 2) 20% OFF SIGN WITH FACEBOOK
We select all the best products and cut their already low prices (across the entire selection) on our WEBSITE: www.rosewe.[Redacted] to let our customers enjoy the special buying privilege!
Here comes my fault. Let me confess…
You ARE on my best customer list…But I have been forgetting to give you access to this special VIP Program (due to our "stupid" way of managing email lists, I would admit).
To make it up for you, I apply a Up To 25% OFF coupon for you. Get the code. You can use it at the check out page. which means you will be able to save another 25% as well
Also I hope you can now forgive me.
Best Regards,
www.rosewe.[Redacted]
Contact us at service@rosewe.[EMAIL]

1 REPLY
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Dear Member (Here comes my fault. Let me confess… )

hahahahhahahh
that looks and is worded in chingris almost as well as the genuine email from Tmart (who I buy from occasionally), aside form the dodgy wording though Tmart is a genuine company flogging cut price goods worldwide (sometimes they even ship from a uk warehouse...)
I love getting there badely worded emails though and often chuckle with my wife about how they are still using babelfish even after far superior options came out (ones that rearrange the sentence structure so it makes sense in both languages) but even more I love the low prices on the stuff I buy from them Smiley
still gotta give them props for trying, if there like the last plague of spammers they will of received your address from a partner company trading through alibaba or ebay......
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you