cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

David Cameron: Are you deaf or stupid or both?

thisoldman
Grafter

David Cameron: Are you deaf or stupid or both?

Migration Watch have repeatedly warned you and Brown,that the majority of jobs created in this country are going to overseas workers.At a time when 16% of of our It graduates are unemployes, we should not be taking in thousands of It workers from India.You are deliberately shhoting this country in the foot with your insane immigration policies"
I know that 22 respected policy tt s  have advised you of the consequences of your current policies, yet you continue to ignore expert advice;  Whi is that?
Why have you agreed to a new EU policy to accept into the uk 30,000 indiian workers for the next 5 years?
I know you were ma de aware of my post, all hell is going to..... and i know you laughed.   If i had at that time mentioned the plight of Ireland or the possibility of serious student protests, you would have laughed again.
Will you be still be laughing when the rest of my forecasts come true. Old people dying of cold, general striles, race riots etc etc  or are you simply deaf and stupid?
35 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: David Cameron: Are you deaf or stupid or both?

Not sure David Cameron reads this forum.. Perhaps email him directly?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Try this...
http://www.davidcameron.com/

David Cameron
David Cameron Image
Send your open letters to info@davidcameron.com
or post on live Forum. Send us your video comments
as YouTube clips.
If his job causes you to lose yours you can air your views here.

thisoldman
Grafter

Community Veteran

I saw no reference there to PlusNet forum posts  ? ? 
thisoldman
Grafter

sorry shutter  the ref was mised out from the op.
A colleague  sent  the original post to a member of  d c  staff who passed it on and as i said he just laughed, forgetting the old saying  he who laughs last had to have the joke explained to him
thisoldman
Grafter

one final comment if i may.
why are we spending millions on iraq and afghanistan whilst at the same time cutting 12,000 jobs from the uk borders agency.
Would we not be better  spending money on safeguarding our shores here rather than wasting money on some dubious  terrorist wars in iraq and afghanistan?
nadger
Rising Star

I have it on good authority ( can't reveal the source) that Hadrian's Wall is going to be rebuilt, using the unemployed, to keep out the invading hoardes from the north  Crazy
Community Veteran

I saw two dredgers leaving Portsmouth Harbour late last night.... according to an unknown source, they are going to make the English Channel deeper.....
thisoldman
Grafter

will the wall keep you out nadger? Cheesy
can shutter swim? Cheesy
nadger
Rising Star

That should certainly make it more difficult for the immigrants walking across wearing diving suits  Wink
Hope they don't make it too much deeper as they might dig up the Channel Tunnel and spoil next Wednesdays shopping trip  Cry
Community Veteran

Quote from: thisoldman

can shutter swim? Cheesy

Why?
randpwar
Grafter

Quote from: nadger
I have it on good authority ( can't reveal the source) that Hadrian's Wall is going to be rebuilt, using the unemployed, to keep out the invading hoardes from the north  Crazy

Sure that's not to keep us in this time?
BTW - According to this forum's very own Nostradamus, week after next it all goes belly up...........can't see it myself as by that time we'll be 1-0 up in the Ashes and will have beaten Australia and South Africa at Twickers!
Community Veteran

Quote from: randpwar

?
BTW - According to this forum's very own Nostradamus, week after next it all goes belly up..........

Good..... that`ll save me having to buy christmas prezzies and cards....  Roll eyes
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Does UK Borders actually employ 12000 people?
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.